Our Educational Philosophy and Objectives of The School
Successful CHC students, upon graduation will possess the knowledge, skills, competency, compassion and spiritual character that will enable them to:
- Obtain gainful employment in their area of study
- Serve their community, and positively impact people through sharing Christian values of hope, love and care.
- Apply didactical and practicum education to their profession.
- Communicate effectively, compassionately, and professionally using interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills.
- Continuous Improvement
- Commits to Lifelong learning.
- Respects learners and their experience.
- Supports and maintains a hospitable space for learning.
- Promotes conversational learning and learner engagement.
- Offers an enhanced learning environment
These commitments drive our educational philosophy and our objectives are geared toward giving our students the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the field of health care.